Print & Graphics Scholarship Foundation Now Accepting Applications for 2013-14
To be eligible to compete for one of the scholarship awards, you must meet the following criteria:
- Pursuing a career in graphic communications, printing technology, printing management or publishing.
- A high school senior or high school graduate.
- A student who is enrolled in a two- or four-year accredited graphic or printing program at a technical school, college or university within the United States.
- Applicant must be a full-time student. (Full-time status defined as someone who is registered in 12 or more credits per term)
- Be able to maintain a cumulative g.p.a of 3.0 or higher.
Scholarship acceptance and renewal would be contingent on students maintaining a connection on Facebook and giving back by building PGSF awareness through the Facebook community.
If you agree to the above guidelines, you may complete the on-line application here.
All applications and letters of recommendations must be submitted online between November 1 and April 1st.
The PGSF Board of Directors approved $375,000 to be awarded for scholarships in the 2012–2013 academic years.
The average scholarship amount is $2,000 per student. Gutenberg level scholarships are $5,000. All scholarships are renewable up to four years if you continue to meet the above requirements.
Students can now easily apply for a scholarship with PGSF online. If you have any questions about the new application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.