Job Opportunity: Communications Design Intern
Work on a variety of production and design-based projects on a various digital platforms. Help to establish Brand Style guide and continuity throughout all organizational publications. Assist non-profit partners with design projects as needed.
Work on a variety of production and design-based projects on various digital platforms (web, email, social, video, MSO (Microsoft Office).
Follow brand guidelines, art direction and collaborate with planners, and non-profit groups to ensure design concepts deliver goals.
- Help define and refine our visual language across all customer touch points.
- Assist with development of social media strategy from design/brand perspective.
- Manage multiple projects – report lay-outs, presentation materials and web design
- Upgrade archive of presentation tools for re-introduction to staff
- Assist with development of communications process and overall strategy
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Some experience through graduate level training in Communications Design is a must. 2 - 3 years of experience working with non-profits is a plus.
- Strong understanding of social media and online video providers;
- Knowledge of current web design trends and techniques
- Extremely proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator and InDesign skills are required
- Basic HTML/CSS skills preferred, or desire to learn and implement basic knowledge
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Self-starter, able to manage up, suggest process and be proactive with daily interaction of internal and external relations.
Please provide access to your on-line portfolio or other digital representation of your work..
10 to 20 hours per week